What is Runners Of The City?
Runners Of The City (R.O.T.C.) is an exclusive community of active & leisure runners, of all skillsets & abilities, using their passion for running as a means to promote health & wellness, self-repair, sustainability, foster diversity & inclusion, and increase health equity via mobility initiatives geared towards improving recreational accessibility for runners of all skillsets & abilities in rural & urban cities nationwide.
Latest Video Ad
The platform serves as a lead generation & amplification tool allowing the use of video as a means for generating traffic to products & services offered by members of all skillsets & abilities, aka storytellers, who happen to be brand & business owners.
More importantly, the platform provides members (Story Tellers), brands & business owners with the opportunity to engage with a niche target audience for the purpose of building trust.
The development of online resources promoting sustainability, fostering diversity & inclusion, and increasing health equity via mobility initiatives geared towards improving recreational accessibility for members of all skillsets & abilities in underserved rural & urban cities.
Become a leading resource in the discovery, development, marketing, and amplification of ideas by individual members, brands, & businesses working working with members to increase health equity in underserved rural & urban cities nationwide.
- Marketing tool for City Club owners.
- Exclusive to Runners of all skill levels.
- Advertise marketing options.
- Content Creator capability.
- Course marketing capability.
- Events promotion.
- Member recruitment.
- Podcast promotion.
- Exclusive niche marketing channel thru which to promote running efforts.
- Serves as an organic traffic source for running content & product marketing.
- Helps introduce running brands & clubs to new audiences.
- Possible lead generation & revenue generating source for running brands, advertisers, & sponsors.
Runners, business owners, running groups & organizations, and sponsors seeking a channel thru which to share, market, and promote running content, sustainability efforts, or products & services to a targeted audience should consider a joining & upgrading to a Content Creator membership.
Membership Level Options
- Community – limited access used for account verification.
Content Creators have the ability to create video posts to share with our members and our viewing audience.
If you have video sitting on Daily Motion, YouTube, Vimeo, or self hosted platforms this could be a great opportunity to repurpose that content to generate traffic to new offers.
Runners, business owners, running groups & organizations, and sponsors interested in advertising products or services can do so in one of two ways:
- Manual In-post Advertising – this Do it Yourself Marketing (DiYM) strategy allows you to insert ad banners or videos under your video posts.
- Managed Ad Space Advertising – this method involves adding ad banner images or videos to posts created by other members.
Note: no guarantees are made that you will receive traffic, leads, or conversions from ad banners and videos promoted on the Runners Of The City website. Your continued use confirms your acknowledgement of this disclaimer.
Runners, business owners, running groups & organizations, and sponsors interested in being a Sponsor on Runners Of The City (R.O.T.C.) can do so simply by upgrading their membership account.
- One (1) podcast interview with podcast audio & video shared on multiple outlets.
- Extended Content Creator access which includes the ability to create Custom Maps.
- Addition in Runners Of The City Newsletter.
- In-post Advertising.